TS50: Implementing a Just Culture
TS50: Implementing a Just Culture Course Sheet
Although Just Culture principles are captured in UK law, confusion often surrounds its definition and effective implementation. This interactive workshop provides an opportunity to share best practice and is designed to develop practical competence in the application of Just Culture, enabling participants to confidently implement a Just Culture within their organisation.
- The concept of culture and its impact on the safety and performance of an organisation
- Introducing Just Culture principles
- Building a Just Culture and sustaining behaviours that underpin Just Culture
- Supporting processes and tools, including FAiR®
- Unlocking information to maximise safety improvement
Benefits of Attending
- Ability and confidence to practically implement a Just Culture
- Greater effectiveness in influencing positive organisational culture change
- Increased organisational learning by identification of reporting barriers
- A decrease in recurrent events through more effective targeting of interventions
Who Should Attend
Applicable to all aviation functions and departments, this course is designed for any managers and supervisors who are interested in or tasked with implementing a Just Culture within their organisation, including:
- Accountable Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Air/Flight Operations Managers
- Flight Safety Officers
- Quality Managers
- Safety Managers, Human Factors and Error Specialists
- Familiarity with Human Factors and Error Management concepts is desirable but not essential
- Attendance on a Safety Management course or equivalent working knowledge of SMS is required
Practitioner Level Training (P)
Suitable for those who have worked in the subject for some time, are familiar with core terminologies and concepts and are looking to develop or update their level of knowledge and practical understanding.
Related Courses for Competence Development
TS07: Human Factors and Error Management (Initial)
TS05: Effective Event Investigation (Maintenance)
TS14: Effectively Reviewing Investigation Output
Please download the pdf for full course details.
Alternatively, contact our Training Advisor on: +44 (0) 1276 859 519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.