This job is no longer available
Responsible for developing and setting the product and service standards for Coral Economy Class, for all aircraft types and all flight sectors, creating and implementing service processes to ensure that they are compliant with safety standards, are deliverable consistently within the cabin crew complements.Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating the product and service concepts received from Guest Experience and developing the onboard standards and service processes, carrying out onboard trials to validate the effective delivery, work closely with Catering team in ensuring the service equipment is loaded according to cabin crew operational requirements prior to the production of cabin crew manuals.
- Responsible for developing the Onboard Announcements, liaison with cabin crew who complete the translations in different languages, ensure they are safety compliant. Also responsible to ensure that alignment of the announcements through the pre-recorded announcements and developing the operational standards of the iPRAM systems.
- Lead project teams/be a part of development steering committee for introduction of new products and services in close co-ordination with procurement, guest services, guest experience, training, catering, finance, department heads.
- Responsible for the development of cabin lighting and mood lighting standards and procedures across the different fleet types, working in close co-operation with Technical, Safety and Guest Experience.
- Manage and document all product information for reference and distribution as appropriate through the Technical Writer. Build a library/reference of product information and ensure this is constantly updated.
- Ensure thorough investigation and evaluation of cabin crew reports on shortfalls in product and service standards that potentially impact guest experience. Recommend improvements as a result working with key stakeholders to ensure consistency is maintained.
- Responsible for evaluating the trends through analysis of Coaching, Training, Checkers and Performance reports and ensure remedial action is taken for any area in First Class where the product and service standards are not effectively performing to the set standards.
- Work in close co-operation with Guest Services sections - performance, training, operations, safety and service delivery to ensure that product and service standards and expectations are understood by all in order that they are able to lead their teams in training, coaching or performance managing the set standards.
- Maintain cabin crew flying licence and will be required to fly as part of the operating cabin crew, minimum of one flight per month. Must ensure is up to date on all safety and service responsibilities.
- Deputise for Technical Writer and Controller Product & Service Standards in their absence.
Qualifications and Education:
- Educated to university degree or equivalent
- Food &Beverage, restaurant management, executive chef or hotel management experience is an added advantage
- Cabin Manager or Food & Beverage Manager with Etihad
- Minimum 12 months flying capacity
- Proven technical culinary skills
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- Excellent performance record
- Professional qualifications in hospitality management.
- Must have excellent safety, product and customer service knowledge.
- Must have successfully completed safety and service training within Etihad
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Good understanding and knowledge of food safety regulations and requirements, customer service culture.
- Understands the needs and requirements of a large multicultural work group in an airline or hotel environment.
- Understands the culture and values of the UAE.