Strategic Planning Manager – Saudi Arabia
Western Strategic Planning Manager – Saudi Arabia – Aerospace and Aviation – Circa £70K Tax Free
This role reports directly to the Strategic Planning Director and the purpose is primarily to lead and implement the process of Strategy development and Business planning with the Aerospace business Senior Executive Management.
The responsibilities will include:
- You will contribute to the construction of a corporate plan, define and manage organisational strategy development and corporate business planning processes.
- On behalf of the Director of Corporate development and working with the Vice President, Chief Executive, Executive Team and Board. The post holder will
- Ensure that the company develops its quality of strategic planning;
- Ensure that the business has a robust planning strategy that delivers the objectives of the organisation and process for implementation;
- Be responsible for reviewing and advising on policy developments within Corporate environments;
- Contribute to statutory business planning cycles by ensuring the company’s participation in the wider strategy and planning community within Core industry;
- Maximise the linkage between planning and business development by forging and maintaining key relationships with Senior Executive Management;
- Act as a champion through the development and implementation of the company’s contribution to new business strategies within Key sectors.
Assignment and review of work
The major part of the work of the post is self-initiated, in part guided by agreed performance objectives, but requiring "horizon scanning" to identify future policy and strategic issues. Some of the work is responsive to requests from specific individuals or in relation to specific local or national initiatives. A system of regular reviews of Performance will be established.
Most challenging parts of this job are:
- Engaging a wide range of people in a strategic agenda;
- Engage in corporate initiatives and manage meetings and actions.
- Encouraging people to engage with planning issues which may not be of direct current operational relevance;
- Influencing and facilitating a wide range of interest groups;
- Maintaining a breadth of communication and knowledge across the wider
In return for a competitive salary and package including accommodation the company is looking for candidates who have the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven ability to contribute to strategy formulation
- Proven record of experience in working with Management Boards
- Proven track record in leading substantial planning activity within an early stage organisation
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent
The personal qualities required for the job:
- Organisation and management experience in a business environment strategic, analytical and lateral thinker
- Business acumen
- Excellent influencing & facilitation skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people
- Calm under pressure
For more information and a confidential discussion about this role please contact Protec