Head of Guest Services Onboard Service Delivery
To ensure that product standards and procedures on board the aircraft are established, developed, tested and implemented as agreed in consultation with the Safety Team, Guest Experience, Catering and Training, ensuring that they are aligned with best practice and regulatory requirements. Ensure relevant standards of compliance, safety, security and operational performance are maintained through the Operations Team. Support and cascade the corporate vision and brand values via the onboard service delivery of the product. Responsibilities
- Establish, Implement and maintain Onboard Service Delivery strategy in line with the corporate brand ensuring enhancement to remain competitive in the airline industry.
- Accountable to Guest Services department for all onboard product development projects and for the annual budget development and spend.
- Direct task force teams in development projects and service trials and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Ensure onboard service delivery standards are maintained and initiate systems/tools/mechanisms to drive improvement to meet corporate and guest expectations.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining all service manuals ensuring consistency of onboard service delivery in liaison with Safety, Guest Experience and Training functions.
- Ensure that training content is aligned to support consistent delivery of product and onboard service delivery.
- Ensure onboard service audits are conducted regularly to record and ensure standards are maintained.
- Ensure effective operational performance in Guest Services through Operations Team
- Ensure through Operational Team that all aspects of the cabin crew operation is delivered as required and safety standards are maintained.
Qualifications and Education:
Must have an appropriate business degree (i.e. Management degree)
- 10 years within the aviation industry
- At least 5 of these in a senior management position
- Experience in similar role in a leading airline
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment.
- Professional qualifications in management are preferred
- Open to continuous personal development in order to respond to changing management requirements and developing role.
- Airline safety, service, operations and crew management
- Customer Service and Relations
- Teambuilding - creating and developing high performance teams