This job is no longer available
- Establish, Implement and maintain Onboard Service Delivery strategy in line with the corporate brand ensuring enhancement to remain competitive in the airline industry.
- Accountable to Guest Services department for all onboard product development projects and for the annual budget development and spend.
- Direct task force teams in development projects and service trials and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Ensure onboard service delivery standards are maintained and initiate systems/tools/mechanisms to drive improvement to meet corporate and guest expectations.
- Accountable for developing and maintaining all service manuals ensuring consistency of onboard service delivery in liaison with Safety, Guest Experience and Training functions.
- Ensure that training content is aligned to support consistent delivery of product and onboard service delivery.
- Ensure onboard service audits are conducted regularly to record and ensure standards are maintained.
- Ensure effective operational performance in Guest Services through Operations Team
- Ensure through Operational Team that all aspects of the cabin crew operation is delivered as required and safety standards are maintained.
Qualifications and Education:
Must have an appropriate business degree (i.e. Management degree)
- 10 years within the aviation industry
- At least 5 of these in a senior management position
- Experience in similar role in a leading airline
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment.
- Professional qualifications in management are preferred
- Open to continuous personal development in order to respond to changing management requirements and developing role.
- Airline safety, service, operations and crew management
- Customer Service and Relations
- Teambuilding - creating and developing high performance teams