This job is no longer available
- Manage all global cabin crew recruitment and ensure that Company's manpower requirements are met in a cost-effective manner. Developing and driving the recruitment process to ensure all manpower targets are met.
- Continuously refine and improve Company recruitment processes. Refine policies and processes accordingly and ensure effective communication to the organization.
- Oversee and monitor the Section spend and determine the budget for recruitment initiatives including oversees hiring assessment drives, marketing and advertising avenues, utilization of third party services for all recruitment functions
- Facilitate liaison with appropriate management team to develop competency measures that span recruitment and development initiatives, design and conduct assessment centers.
- Develop and Implement the Recruitment strategy to market EY in a coordinated way in line with the department's and Business's comprehensive marketing plan as an employer of choice.
- Develop and implement an aggressive recruitment plan to target markets for both paid/unpaid staff using a variety of methods (for example, newspapers, radio, mass mailings, speaking engagements, etc.)
Qualification & Education:
- Bachelor's degree required.
Training and knowledge:
- Certified Psychometric qualification highly desirable, along with experience in assessment center development
- Must have knowledge and experience in recruitment strategy and implementation, manpower planning, organizational structure, preparation and monitoring of annual budget for the department.
- Strong knowledge of the industry, the airline, its operations
- Strong written, oral and presentation communications skills
- Fluency in English is required