Providing support to groups of Project Managers team members to ensure project governance requirements are met. Responsible for researching and compiling special and routine reports, presentations, etc. Responsible for communication tasks internal to the program team and external to project oversight and governance groups. Co-ordinating complex administrative activities with the scope to direct these and mandate adherence by wider team. Arranging project critical internal/external events including responsibility for ensuring appropriate purchasing and budgeting activities related to project support functions.Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking workloads, materials, activities and resource hours and availability. Then make recommendations to ensure maximum utilisation and reduce potential downtime or slippage due to resource conflicts or availability restrictions.
- Responsible to track and ensure submission of various project requirements reporting documentation from the project team.
- Collate, interpret and then summarises the various project updates and matrices from multiple sources to present weekly (or as required) visibility reporting on project status to project management team. Identify and escalate items of concern or tasks that are off-schedule.
- Engage with team to establish status of various KPIs and ensure programme reporting tools are accurately updated - such as the Project List, Reporting Tool updates and/or, Financial Reports for assigned Project(s)
- Responsible to summarise and compile project status reports to Programme Manager / Owner / Oversight Committee as appropriate and to produce presentation packs to PMO as well as for Engagement / Quality Assurance reviews.
- Responsible for document management (hard and soft copies) of all project files in line with Corporate Governance to ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately for easy access and reference.
- Effectively applies EY project management methodology and enforces project standards. Monitor adherence by the whole project team - escalate concerns.
- Consolidates and reports PM hours and external PM expenses on a weekly basis.
- Process financial invoices and payments on assigned Projects
- Follows up with Accounts Payable and Suppliers, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices. Use initiative to resolve or escalate if required.
- Provide general administrative support to the project management team and perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by project management team.
Qualification & Education:
- Optionally a University degree or equivalent qualification.
- Optionally recognised professional Airline Management or project qualification.
- 5 years work experience, with at least 2 of which in IT and/or Business Change project management support roles
- Successful track record of involvement in project delivery teams.
Training & Knowledge:
- Project administration / management experience or qualification
- Office management experience or qualification
- Prince 2 knowledge