To deliver selected complex IT projects to time, budget, and specification and to Champion corporate governance requirements in relation to Project management. Responsibilities
- Deliver IT projects to time, cost and functionality objectives.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project within a defined scope
- Proactively manages risks and mitigation avoiding project delays.
- Effectively applies EY methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Communicate with senior Etihad internal stakeholders through working groups and steering committees. Influences decision-making with these multi-business unit stakeholders to the benefit of the project and business benefits.
- Manage and negotiate with multi vendor consortiums in complex projects. Use strong communication skills, relationships and contractual management techniques to manage suppliers effectively.
- Able to capture and manage conflicting requirements from senior business stakeholders.
Qualification & Education:
- University degree or equivalent qualification.
- Optionally recognised professional Airline Management or Computer Science qualification.
- Successful track record in implementing large scale IT technical projects.
- 7-10 years work experience in IT, at least 5 of which in Project Delivery roles .
Training & Knowledge:
- Prince 2 Practitioner
More jobs like this