This job is no longer available
- To lead the Industrial Relations agenda specific to each country in region.
- Design, develop and deliver HR/People Strategy for the region, in order to fully align with the business plan and achieve short, medium and long term business objectives.
- To deliver specialist knowledge and expertise to regions on all aspects of people management to include but not limited to: employment law, recruitment and promotion, organizational design, reward and learning & development in order to deliver world class HR services.
- Exert a dynamic influence over key line stakeholders in strategic HR and lead the HR team to promote best HR practice and proactive solutions to business and people challenges and issues
- Accountable to deliver consistency in application of HR policies, procedures and practices, in order to minimize risk and financial exposure. Provide advice and guidance on complex issues where needed.
- Responsible to identify and lead continuous improvement and consistency in HR processes by working to SLA agreements with the COEs that delivers project/policy development and the enhancement of centralized services to the business.
- Drives the requirements with COE in organizational development to address succession planning, workforce engagement & development, change management and continuous improvement towards a high performing team culture.
- Responsible for change management in organizational design, people competence reviews and consistency in approach with regard to restructure
- Establish credibility as a role model of HR best practice to deliver employee motivation and engagement that supports the Etihad employer brand and increases retention across the region
- To lead a team of HR professionals via focused performance management who implement strategic objectives and in conjunction with key stakeholders develop plans for continued improvement in people development, change management and project delivery
- Accountable to lead and participate as required in cross functional HR working groups involved in the development and promotion of HR policy and procedures, operational efficiency, cost saving studies and service improvement initiatives in line with division objectives.
Qualification & Education:A degree from a recognised university or equivalent professional qualification; a diploma in Personnel Management /CIPD, aviation or a related qualification in HR will be essential. Experience:
Between 8-10 years progressively responsible line facing HR generalist experience with a strong background in performance management, change management and team leadership at a senior level.
Training & Knowledge:
- In-depth and extensive knowledge of HR policy, processes and systems
- Change management of new/improved HR processes and systems
- Expert in local and international employment legislations