This job is no longer available
- Planning, set-up and management of the IT Department Project Office
- Ensure alignment of projects with the Corporate Governance Framework for Projects
- Takes responsibility for the provision of portfolio, programme and project office services to a number of projects within Etihad Airways IT and management of the IT Department Service Portfolio
- Advises on the available standards, procedures, methods, templates tools and techniques for Project and Programme Management. Evaluates project and/or programme performance and recommends changes where necessary. Contributes to reviews and audits of project and programme management to ensure conformance to standards.
- Reviewing the work, controlling, guidance and advice for project teams
- Involvement at projects' Initiation phase: Ensure project team has a realistic project plan; review critical issues and risks to ensure they have been thoroughly documented and appropriate mitigation activities are identified
- Involvement at projects' Execution phase: Validate deliverables against the business case; monitor expenses against budget; monitor work progress against schedule baseline; monitor project issues for resolution; ensure escalation of unresolved issues; monitor project risks for any management methodology; process any change requests that are escalated, because going beyond the scope of the individual project; ensure project communications are regular and accurate
- Involvement at projects' Close-out phase: Participate in the post-project review; get stakeholder agreement and buy-off that project objectives have been met and project benefits will be realized
- Delivery of timely management reports
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Optionally recognized professional Airline Management or Computer Science qualification
- 10+ years of experience leading teams in the area of practice domain.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel