This job is no longer available
As part of the PSS transformation project (Sabre systems transition) this role will be responsible for the following aspects of all system training programs targeting staff, supervisors and employees across the Etihad network - specific to the subject matter area "Airport Check-in & Boarding Systems":Designing of training programs, delivery of training programs, evaluation / assessment of trainees, feedback to trainees & line managers, review & update of training material & records
- Deliver learning interventions that includes classroom training, blended learning and on the job coaching in order to ensure best practices and enhancement of the employee brand.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to assess the effective transfer of learning into the workplace to ensure increased organizational effectiveness.
- Provide constructive feedback and counseling for trainees where required on matters related to their ability to meet learning standards and objectives.
- Provide face-to-face and written feedback to participants and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to Training Controller and Training Manager when necessary.
- Support the business with on-job training interventions for operational employees as required.
- Responsible for managing pre/post course duties including attendance records, assessment results and feedback logs.
- Support the Training Controller with research, design and update of training interventions.
- A minimum total of 6 years working experience in the airline / agent check-in and boarding environment is a critical requirement for this role. Of this, you should have worked at least for 4 years as a full time check-in and boarding gate staff. 2 years or more working experience in a supervisory or senior agent/officer role will be an advantage.
- An advanced level professional certification for DCS based check-in and boarding gate management is a critical requirement - OR - you should have an IATA certification in Airport Operations.
In addition to above; you are required to have the following:
- Expert level knowledge of DCS based airline check-in operations and also advance level knowledge of boarding gate operations and system management.
- Excellent working knowledge of check-in and boarding processes, procedures, regulations, documentation and reports. Please note that system skill may be checked via live assessment on RTB.
- You should ideally be a degree or equivalent value diploma holder. A tertiary qualification in HR or a recognized train-the-trainer certification will be an advantage.
- Any experience training or workplace coaching will be an advantage.
- Strong command of spoken & written English with well developed stand up presentation skills. You should also be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- This role may require extensive duty travel within UAE and internationally of upto 30% of working time. Hence the ability to work on the go and undertake frequent travel is required.