Project Manager - Airport Special Systems (Abu Dhabi)
Project Manager – Airport Special Systems – Abu Dhabi
Leading airport systems integrator in the UAE specialising in ATC systems, Runway systems and Terminal Systems is looking to appoint a Project Manager experienced in the implementation and support of complex Airport data communication systems, telecommunication networks and turnkey airports projects. As Project Manager of Airport Special Systems you will be leading Airport Special Systems Projects (Mainly Air Traffic Control & Terminal) in the UAE. Knowledge of Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL) would be a distinct advantage.
- 4-6 years’ experience managing subcontractors, engineers, installation & commissioning teams in accordance with international standards.
- Management of multi-cultural performing Engineering, Design and Construction Special Airport Systems and IT/Communications Systems; including; Inspections, Testing, Commissioning, SAT and Training.
- Working closely with clients to create project plan, identifying key deliverables, monitoring installation and set achievable milestones that ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Specialised in Airport Special Systems including:
- Terminal Systems: FIDS, CUTE, BRS, FIDS, Master Clock System, Public Address/Voice Alarm, SMATV, Baggage tracking system, active and passive network to support the above systems.
- Runway systems: Airfield and Ramp lighting, VDGS, ILS.
- ATC systems: AWOS, Digital Recorder, Voice switch, ATM, UHF/VHF communication Radios.