Program Manager - Hong Kong
Program Manager required for our client in Hong Kong
The Program Manager will report to the Director and be part of the Program Management and Regional Marketing team to manage the implementation of a key strategic customer programs that have recently been awarded.
- Manage the entire implementation cycle from initial coordination meetings, requirements gathering and validation, program planning, logistics, custom hardware, software, and solution development, system integration, testing and validation, delivery, entry into service readiness, and certification.
- Carry out program review, risk mitigation management, customer acceptance testing
- Communication focal for all internal functional areas that will contribute to the program as well as with the customer
- Minimum Bachelors Degree required, along with 5-7 years work experience in engineering, software development, project engineering, system engineering or project management field (of which minimum 2 years placed in leadership role)
- 3 - 4 years of practical work experience in the aircraft industry (especially IFE) is highly desired
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite of software applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO, Project)
- Microsoft Project Intermediate experience highly desired
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with people under pressure including people from diverse cultural and political backgrounds
- Ability to prioritize daily workload in support of program needs
- Possess strong team building and leadership skills
- Outgoing, self motivated, well organized and detailed oriented
- Creative problem solver with the ability to resolve conflicts and filter conflicting agendas in determining the best path forward