Customer Representative - Trois-Rivieres, Qc, Canada
Customer Site Representative - Trois-Rivieres, Qc, Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Purpose of the Position:
To oversee & manage the accomplishment of all Air Canada Airframe maintenance being undertaken at the Vendor. The position is based in Trois-Rivieres Quebec.
These positions are temporary and permanent subject to change based on operational requirements.
Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Manage as a Customer the accomplishment of all Aircraft inputs to ensure they meet Air Canada’s requirements for quality, safety, cost and turn time.
- Manage the cost of Over & Above work requested by Vendor
- Successful execution of the Quality Control Plan for each aircraft visit
- Ensure all Air Canada required Technical Data, documentation, technical records & procedures are managed in accordance with the ACM Control Manual
- Manage KPI’s with the Vendor and using Continuous Improvement principles ensure Air Canada is able to continuously improve its Maintenance Programs and costs of maintenance.
- Participate in all Aircraft input pre-induction meetings and be cognizant of all check requirements.
- Provide technical expertise regarding Air Canada requirements to the MRO.
- Responsible to confirm Transport Canada, Air Canada and any other applicable regulatory authority quality and process requirements are adhered to by the MRO.
- Clearly understand all contractual compliance issues related to the check.
- Oversee maintenance check progress. Attend the MRO Daily Production. Meetings and actively engage in the conversation to either validate or critique the check progress.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager authorize work scope variations, over & above labour and material costs including impacts on the TAT.
- Responsible for any changes to the work scope documentation and ensure Vendor is provided with all required documentation to complete the work required.
- Ensure the Vendor is aware of the required check Quality Control Plan and carry out any inspections or functional checks required in order to validate the quality of vendor work and execute the QC Plan.
- Ensure Air Canada provides all Engineering data and material requirements in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any Engineering Technical Data that has an on-going implication for the Maintenance Program or Continuing Airworthiness is formally communicated back to Air Canada Engineering.
- Arrange daily feedback to the appropriate Air Canada departments, including a documented problem and resolution spreadsheet, outlining issues, and corrective action plans.
- Assist the Site Manager to approve all Vendor invoices prior to their submission to Air Canada accounts Receivable.
- Participate in check post-mortem meetings with the MRO to identify any issues for further resolution and any opportunities for Continuous Improvement.
- Diploma or equivalent in Airframe & Engine maintenance.
- Holder of a current ICAO Type 2 AME License (on applicable type preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in the execution of large transport category aircraft heavy maintenance.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years supervisory experience in a technical field
- Good knowledge of Transport Canada aviation regulations and norms
- Good knowledge of large transport category aircraft heavy maintenance work processes
- Good knowledge of aviation maintenance Quality Control requirements and processes
- Good knowledge on MS Windows, MS office, MS Project
- Demonstrated effective communication ability (verbal and written).
- Familiar with Air Canada company procedures.
- Familiar with Trax operating procedures
- Basic knowledge of aircraft maintenance contracts & contracting
- Experience in program and project planning
- Experience in managing MRO contracts
- Experience in B2B relationship management
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply now Button'
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.