Workshop Controller/Supervisor - Refrigerated Vehicles, Herts
Workshop Controller/Manager responsible for supervising staff to ensure utilization and maximisation of Engineer Efficiency for a well-respected and successful organisation within the commercial vehicles division and ensure customer satisfaction. This role is commutable from St. Albans, Hatfield, Stevenage and Watford.
You must have:
- Experience of controlling/supervising large numbers of service engineers.
- Knowledge of Fridge, Tail-Lift and Commercial Vehicles.
- A good understanding of LGVs/Transport Industry.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience of Kerridge software is desirable.
The salary range foe this role is competitive depending on experience. Interviews will commence with immediate effect.
To discuss the role of Workshop Controller please contact Katherine Love at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01727 818720.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.