This job is no longer available
Head of Safety Systems
- Applicants must have substantial experience in a similar environment, managing QA and Compliance systems. Additional responsibilities include; training and document Control
- A Tertiary qualification in Safety, Aviation or relevant discipline and preferably a Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Excellent Safety Behaviour and Attitude following regulatory practices and rules, recognizing and reporting hazards and promoting effective safety reporting
- Developing, implementing and leading an Integrated Safety Management System, maintaining the highest standards of Safety, Security, the Environment and Training
- Complying with all relevant civil aviation regulations and legislation
- Complying with all relevant occupational, health and safety and environmental legislation
- Business planning and implementation skills along with effective problem solving skills
- Broad operational knowledge and experience within training management, aircraft operations, air traffic management, aerodrome operations and maintenance organisation management
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Please apply with an updated CV and copies of all supporting documentation to; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW. Engineers who don't yet meet these experience requirements are also invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.