This job is no longer available
FRI will hold the 2nd round of Pilots Recruiting Roadshow in Paris, Rome, Vienna, from Oct. 6th – 14th, we hereby sincerely invite you to attend!
A320/B737NG Captain, Shenzhen Airlines
About Shenzhen Airlines:
Shenzhen Airlines is an airlines based in Shenzhen adjacent to Hong Kong. It was founded in 1992 as the 5th biggest carrier in China with 113 aircraft. Being the first Chinese Airlines to recruit foreign pilots since 2002, it has the biggest foreign pilots group with more than 120 captains. With excellent management, first-class service and safety record, now Shenzhen Airlines is a well-known, out-standing airline and belongs to Air China Group.
Minimum Requirements for A320 and B737NG captains:
√ 3000+hours total flight time
√ 500+hour PIC on type ( A320 or B737NG )
√ Current on type within 15 months
√ No older than age 55
√ ICAO level 4
√ Medical Class 1
√ No history of incidents or accidents
Oct. 6th 9:00AM-5:00PM Paris
Oct. 10th 9:00AM-5:00PM Rome
Oct. 14th 9:00AM-5:00PM Vienna
2. Book a seat ：
Want to join us?
Please fill in the form as below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before Oct. 5th to book a seat, after confirming your information, we will send you Road show place ASAP.
Include the information below:
Name Type Rate Attend Date Email Phone No.
3. Roadshow agenda:
1. Presentation 9:00AM-12:00AM
From the presentation, you will know:
- Details of Shenzhen Airlines 2012 New Contract
- Working environment with Shenzhen Airlines
- Living environment in Shenzhen
- Screening and Registration Procedures in details
- Services of FRI
2. One to one Q&A and CV check 2:0PM-5:00PM
You will get the professional answers from our experienced recruitment consultant. If you hope to have the CV checked and approved and get VIP suggestions on screening and registration, please bring your CV and docs as follows :
1) APP form
2) ATPL with ICAO level (Both front & back pages)
3) Your passport with photo page
4) First Class Medical Certificate
5) Last 6 pages of your Logbook (With your hand-writing signature and the PIC time on it)
4. Contact Us
We really appreciate if you can share this information to your friends who may concern.