This job is no longer available
We are currently seeking B757/767 Captains for a world renowned national flag carrier. Our client is among the top five carriers in Africa flying to 60+ destinations worldwide and growing.
If you are looking for a commuting contract with a stable and growing airline, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Our client is offering two commuting roster options:
- 20 days ON / 10 days OFF
- 25 days ON / 12 days OFF
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Attractive overtime and per diem rates
- Annual loyalty bonus
- Excellent working conditions
- Medical coverage under the airline group scheme
- Attractive travel benefits for Captain and family
- Option of 1 to 3 year, renewable contract
- Current, Valid FAA/JAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- Current Class One Medical
- Current B767 Type-Rating
- No History of Accidents and/or Incidents
- 3500 hours total jet time
- 2500 PIC hours on jet aircraft
- 1500 PIC hours on type
If you are interested in attending interviews and/or would like more details, please apply now!
We are scheduling screenings every week in November and December!
Business class travel, hotel accommodations and ground transportation will be provided!
Flight Crew International