Line Engineer (HO571)
Our client is a well reputed European regional carrier and on their behalf we are currently seeking a Flight Line Engineer. The primary duty of this role is to maintain the airlines aircraft in an airworthy condition in accordance with the Maintenance Management & Organisation Exposition (MMOE) while also minimising delays and cancellations.
Reporting to the Supervisor / Lead Engineer, the Flight Line Engineers duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- The primary function is to maintain company aircraft in an airworthy condition in accordance with the Company Maintenance Management Organisation Exposition, National and European Authority procedures.
- Responsible for technical dispatch reliability of aircraft placed under his/her control.
- Responsible for safe operation of all ground equipment s/he is tasked to do.
- Provide assistance during disruption and shift relief during leave and illness at any station as directed.
- Present themselves for Company Approvals when the necessary experience has been gained.
- Operate Company vehicles in a safe responsible manner.
- Ensure driving and airport passes are kept current at all time.
- Where applicable keep EASA Part 66 or National Authority Engineer Licences current.
- Tow company aircraft as and when directed.
- Successfully complete necessary company training as required.
- Other duties as may be assigned
Must have completed a recognised Aeronautical Apprenticeship and hold an EASA Part 66 Licence.
Hold a type rating on the RJ85
Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Be Microsoft Office competent
Hold a full & clean driving licence.
Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.