This job is no longer available
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Ref #: 159
Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NG
- Valid ATPL, TRE rating and medical
- B737NG type rating
- Flown on B737NG within the last 9-12 months
- 1,250+ PIC hours on the B737-6/7/8
- 1,750+ total PIC hours
- 4,000+ total flying hours
- Minimum of 500+ hours experience as an approved Instructor on type
- Under 62 at the date of application
Good base payment and annual bonuses. Accommodation, medical insurance, ground transport, 14 consecutive days free of duty every 2 months, plus travel benefits.
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.