This job is no longer available
Korean Air is continuing to increase their Expat pilot crew, this is a great opportunity to join a World Class airline and become part of the established community of Expat Captains currently enjoying the benefits of this commuting contract. Home bases are available in the UK, US and other worldwide locations.
The retirement age for Captains is 65, the maximum recruitment age is 57 (being less than 58).
The current requirement is for A330, B737NG and B777 Captains, there is also an opportunity for non type rated applicants to apply;
Captains Requirements Rated;
- Type rated on A330, B737NG or B777.
- 500+ hours on type.
- 2000+ Jet PIC hours Airline transport for B737NG & A330, 5000+ Total Airline Jet Transport.
- 3000+ Jet PIC hours Airline transport for B777 & B744, 7000+ Total Airline Jet Transport.
- Operated type within 24 Months, Current preferred.
Captains Requirements Non Type Rated;
- For B777 – Extensive & within 12 months B757 or B767 PIC experience.
- For A330 – Extensive & within 12 months A320 or A340 PIC experience.
- B777 – 500+ PIC hours on qualifying type, 3000+ PIC Airline Jet Transport, 7000+ Airline Jet transport
- A330 – 500+ PIC hours on qualifying type, 2000+ PIC Airline Jet Transport, 5000+ Airline Jet Transport
- Currently operating as PIC, Airline Jet Transport within previous 3 months.
For Further details please visit our website www.kal-ccl.com
These 5 year contracts offer competitive salary packages with worldwide commuting on KAL’s route network. To receive full Terms and Conditions and package details please email us your CV/Resume including a summary of your flight experience. Please ensure that you do meet the requirements mentioned.
Cambridge Communications Limited (CCL) is a Client focused recruitment / Crew leasing company with a commitment to personal service, your questions are welcome.
Email your CV/Resume or Flight experience: email@example.com