This job is no longer available
CAE Training Norway AS seeks applicants to fill vacancies as Synthetic Flight Instructor / Flight Simulator Instructor (SFI / FSI) on theS92 helicopter at our Aberdeen training centre.
A SYNTHETIC FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Providing client training in accordance with approved Training Manuals guidelines, the training syllabus and the authorizing regulatory authority.
• Ensuring all training is completed using either CAE or the client company’s procedures.
• Training clients to the standard required and following procedures defined when a trainee is unable to meet the standard.
• Completing the Journey Log after use of a training device. Ensuring all defects are recorded in the Defects Log.
• Providing assistance to the Head of Training in the development of new programmes or courseware.
• When qualified as an examiner for either JAA / EASA or Authority, carrying out flight checks in accordance with and on behalf of the appropriate regulatory authority.
• Developing JAA / EASA aircraft flight training programmes for use within CAE TRTO’s
SUCESSFUL APLICANTS WILL HAVE:
• Or have held a professional pilot license issued by a JAA member state or a non-JAR- FCL professional license acceptable to the authority ( JAR-FCL2.350(A)(a)).
• Preferably had experience as a CRM facilitator.
• Excellent Classroom Presentation & Interpersonal Skills.
• Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer skills & knowledge of Internet applications.
• The right to work and live in Norway.
For the roles, a background in the Simulation Industry, and experience with the aircraft type S92, would be an advantage. If necessary Type Rating training will be provided to the successful candidate(s).
For any questions regarding the positions, please call Mette Falnaes at +47 51 94 16 25 or Terje Thorrud at +47 51 94 16 42. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org