This job is no longer available
HAECO ITM Limited is a joint venture between HAECO ( Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd) and Cathay Pacific, providing inventory technical management services to different airline customers in Hong Kong and around the world. Customers anticipate to benefit saving from the ITM services through synergy of component pooling, sound technical know-how of component engineering, repair and supplier management.
HXITM is now looking for candidates who are interested in this business for the Component Engineer position.
Scope of Duties:
• Understanding and effectively managing the inventory of rotable components through the application of value engineering techniques.
• Analyzing and establishing component technical behavior, reliability and repair drivers to implement cost effective measurements.
• Managing a component reliability monitoring program aimed at repair problem identification and rectification.
• Evaluating component modifications (MOD)/ Vendor Service Bulletins (VSB) and provide recommendation and/or implementation programmes.
• Collecting, recording and coordinating all technical data which affect component reliability to determine the best maintenance practices.
• Developing and supporting Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) and Designated Engineering Representative (DER) repairs.
• Interacting effectively with internal customers, external vendors and OEM, on technical issues for aircraft components
• Preparing financial justification and budget to support the implementation of value engineering opportunities
• A recognized Degree in Engineering or related disciplines; Degree in Aeronautical Engineering will be an advantage
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in aircraft engineering
• A valid Aircraft Maintenance Licence will be an advantage
• Sound knowledge in broad aircraft systems.
• Strong project management and analytical skills. Able to manipulate and interpret data.
• Good business sense with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary, quoting the employer's reference no., to: The Personnel Department - Employment Section, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited, 80 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR email your application by pressing the Apply Now button.
Applicants not invited for interview may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information provided by candidates will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.
HAECO is an equal opportunity employer.