B2 Licensed Engineer - A330 - Sponsored Reservist
B2 Licensed Engineers required to work on A330 Aircraft, with Trent 700 engine type, permanent opportunity, working shifts, based in the Oxfordshire area, this is a unique opportunity to work for a diverse customer that will allow you access to life as an RAF sponsored Reservist.
Primary Job Purpose
The performance of Aircraft Maintenance tasks, in accordance with company quality and regulatory airworthiness standards and working in conjunction with the Shift Manager to ensure that the operational service meets all of the customer’s contractual requirements. To carry out duties as a Sponsored Reservist as and when required.
- Undertake scheduled and un-scheduled Aircraft Maintenance in accordance with the required regulatory and company requirements.
- Responsible to the Shift Manager or nominated deputy for the receipt/dispatch and servicing of Aircraft.
- To include pre-flight checks; daily checks; weekly checks; scheduled maintenance, component changes; rectification and repair; mandatory inspection; role changes and aircraft re-fuelling within the scope of the technicians company approval and in accordance with company procedures, and in a safe an efficient manner.
- Certify all servicing and maintenance tasks in accordance with their scope of approval and under the authority of the company Quality Manager.
- Ensuring that all technical staff working under his supervision perform their duties in a safe and correct manner and in accordance with the relevant documentation.
- Assuming direct control of documentation for aircraft under his control and ensuring that all required certification entries are promptly and correctly recorded.
- The control of any material or company equipment provided for the task and the cleanliness of their working area.
- Be available at short notice to perform AOG recovery of aircraft from deployed locations.
- Flying spanner duties as required to support the aircraft globally
- Liaise and discuss technical issues and forthcoming scheduled inputs with Maintrol.
- Co-ordinate the ground movement of aircraft assigned by the Shift Manager
Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrable experience on wide bodied commercial aircraft
• Unrestricted B1 EASA Part 66 License / Hold/Held Company Authorisation on A330 RR Trent 700
• Hold a Full UK Driving License
• Must have passed a CP2 Colour Vision Test
• Must be prepared to undertake the duties of a Sponsored Reservist (RAF)
• Previous experience working within a MOD environment.
• Experience working in both line and base maintenance environments.
• Previous outstation experience.
Send your fully updated CV in Word format along with a copy of your current license to Simon Portway
More jobs like this
- Permanent UK Pounds Aerospace Engineering jobs in Oxfordshire
- Permanent UK Pounds Flight Engineering jobs in Oxfordshire
- Permanent UK Pounds Aeronautical Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Permanent UK Pounds Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Oxfordshire
- Permanent UK Pounds BM Engineer jobs in Oxfordshire