This job is no longer available
£125 per day- £27k- £30k
Graduate Systems or Software Engineer with a working interest in Air traffic control, Aerospace or Avionics.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graduate level Software Engineer or System Engineers to join one of Europe’s biggest Technology companies working within the Air Traffic Management sector. If you have a degree in a computer science or mathematical or aerospace or avionics with some working knowledge or module knowledge of software development then this opportunity could be very suitable.
The successful candidate will have a relative degree and a strong interest in Air traffic Management, any working knowledge in an aerospace or avionic or ATC environment is very desirable coupled with some software development or testing experience or systems integration of software and systems. In return you will be given the opportunity to work in an environment where you will be supported, mentored and developed along a promising career path.
The current work will be based in the UK but in the coming years European or worldwide travel may become an option. Any European language skills are also desirable. This opportunity will be offered on a contract to permanent basis and is a very good opportunity for a recent graduate in Aerospace / Avionics or Air traffic control Software / Systems Engineering to join a market leader who will invest in your future with excellent career progression and opportunities. You must be eligible to obtain a British or an EU passport.
Other desirable but not essential skills:
- Software development- any of the following: C / C++ / C# / Python / Java / ADA
- Recent graduate Engineer with experience in the design or testing of complex systems. Air Traffic Management knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: review customer produced documents, understand them and identify main request so that they can be translated into appropriate requirements.
- Good communication skills both within the client organisation and with the customer.
- Good English; an understanding of Spanish is a plus but not a requirement.
Please send your CV to Maz