This job is no longer available
Flight Operations Technical Information Officer required to work for a customer with strong links to the MOD.
Primary Job Purpose
Responsible for, in conjunction with the Flight Standards Manager and the DFO, the development and continual improvement of processes across FSTA flight operations, with emphasis on the following areas:
- Electronic Flight Bag: Flight Operations implementation
- Airbus Manuals: Authoring and customization of MEL/FCOM XML using FODM or equivalent
- Document Management: Liaison with document management company to develop and deliver electronic documentation
- Flight Operations Standards: Development of systems for management of Flight Operations processes, assisting the Flight Standards Manager with the Flight Operations audit schedule
- Technical Authoring: Authoring and managing flight operations manual content as required drawing on subject matter experts as necessary in accordance with EASA/CAA and Military regulations
About the Person
- Demonstrable experience in an airline Flight Operations department (preferably involving flight operations documentation)
- Experience with publication management software applications
- Sound understanding of EU-OPS/EASA Regulatory structure
- Demonstrable ability to conduct audits and produce accurate reports.
- Experience in working with Airbus documentation and tools such as FODM
- Experience in the implementation or management of EFB solutions
- A sound background in airline or military operations organisation
- Experience in process development, monitoring, measurement and improvement
- Experience managing a project or delivering part of a project
Due to the nature of the organisation, all employees are required to be security cleared to SC level. If successful in your application we would support you with the SC process. As a guideline only, you would normally need to have been a UK resident for the last 5 consecutive years. Further confirmation can be found on the Defence Vetting Agency (DVA) website.
Send your fully updated CV in Word format to Simon Portway