This job is no longer available
Bombardier Challenger CL605 Captain
Our Client, a commercial corporate air carrier operating in the Middle East, requires for immediate employment ten Challenger CL605 Captains for corporate domestic and international operations.
- hold a recognized airline pilot license with a captain type rating on the CL605;
- have at least 2,000 hours total PIC time on jet aircraft;
- have at least 500 hours as PIC on the type;
- have at least one year of experience in a corporate flying environment;
- have flown the aircraft within the last six months;
- hold a Class 1 medical;
- be less than age 50;
- have at least three months of currency left on their type rating from the date of entry into service.
Including salary, bonuses and allowances and averaged over the three year contract, our client offers a superb benefit package totaling 14,900 US $ tax free per month. It includes the following:
- a monthly salary of 10,000 US $ tax free (equivalent to approximately 15,300 US $ per month before income tax*);
- a loyalty bonus of 12,000 US $ tax free (equivalent to approximately 18,400 US $ per month before income tax) paid after twelve months of service;
- a loyalty bonus of 18,000 US $ tax free (equivalent to approximately 27,700 US $ before income tax) paid after twenty four months of service;
- a loyalty bonus of 24,000 US $ tax free (equivalent to approximately 38,700 US $ before income tax) paid after thirty six months of service;
- a per diem while on duty of 120 US $ tax free per day (for meals and incidentals);
- an end of service benefit equivalent to twenty one days of paid service for each year of service;
- a monthly lodging allowance of 3,000 US $ tax free;
- a monthly ground transportation allowance of 400 US $ tax free;
- a company supplied international medical coverage plan for pilot, spouse and up to two children (AXXA Platinum coverage);
- a school allowance of 5,500 US $ tax free per year child for up to two children;
- a yearly return ticket to country of residence for the pilot, his spouse and up to two children;
- a 30 day paid annual vacation;
* : Presented for illustrative comparative purposes only as there is no income tax in country of work. Equivalent before income tax remuneration is based on a taxation rate of 35%, amounts are higher in case of higher taxation rates.
A three year renewable contract is offered.
To apply candidates should e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at email@example.com. Resume should indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on type. Do not send PDF files as our system cannot handle them.
Please indicate reference CL605PIC/JZR.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.