This job is no longer available
Ware Wash Supervisor is responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals; he achieves the same by managing the resources like manpower, machines etc, defining the work process and effectively implementing them in the shift. He analyses the technical needs of cleaning and washing, trains the subordinates and supervises both processing activities and staff in accordance with company policies and procedures The selected candidate shall be required to ensure that the expectations of the unit's internal and external customers are met by ensuring cleaning in float section, sanitizing, all soiled airline equipment. The selected candidate shall ensure inventory preparation of all washed airline equipment and periodically reporting discrepancies.
- He develops and implements policies and procedures related to the Warewash tasks and performs both management tasks and technical expertise required for equipment washing.
- He actively reviews performance, identifies problems with performance, works out solutions to those problems, and motivate subordinates to work more effectively. He exerts the effort necessary to attain organizational goals and brings out the best in employees.
- Determines training needs to improve performance, Supervises development and implements training programs within the work.
- He is fully committed to quality assurance He engages into critical level of capacity planning and scheduling. He applies sound analytical thinking strives to developing innovative and creative solutions is realistically enthusiastic.
- Maintains records, prepare reports and composes correspondence relative to the work
- Serves as a liaison between the work unit and other offices outside agencies for the distribution and collection of information and to resolve operational issues.
- A pass in 12th or equivalent level
- Graduate in any discipline is desirable
- Diploma in Cleaning and Housekeeping or Catering/Food & Beverages, logistics etc. with technical knowledge of computer is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a housekeeping/Dishwashing in-charge in a hotel/catering industry
- 5 years work experience with star category hotels or catering industry in a supervisory role
- 3 years work experience as Operations Supervisor in a 5 star hotel or Airlines catering is an advantage.
Working knowledge in advance level of chemical handling and cleaning concepts.
Knowledge in Ware washing/Kitchen stewarding/advance Chemical handling.