This job is no longer available
1. Provide strategies and advice to Management on current knowledge management practices and tools. Implement strategies and tools that are effective for the organization.
2. Identify organizational training needs, workforce “core competencies”, and workforce learning needs. Establish competency mapping and develop training programs, including technical skills training, to bridge needs and competency gaps.
3. Design, develop and produce training programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in the organization, taking into consideration new models of learning including e-learning possibilities. Develop curriculum in collaboration with the employees and selecting the best methods of learning through communicating and connecting with employees.
4. Implement and deliver training programs effectively and ensure statutory training requirements (e.g. Part 145 / Part 21) are met.
5. Evaluate effectiveness of programs, amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment or changes in the statutory requirements.
6. Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and managing employees. Train Subject Matter Experts to impart their skills and knowledge effectively to their peers. Develop coaches and facilitators in the working place.
7. Develop workforce competency assessment techniques and procedures, in conjunction with HR, Line Management and QA.
8. Manage the Training Budget.
Submit quarterly K.P.I. reports to Management on the performance of the training organization and training programs.
Experience and Education
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in engineering or science or management. (or equivalent education plus relevant work experience)
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the aviation industry (preferably in an aircraft maintenance / manufacturing environment)
• Minimum 4 years as a training professional, out of which minimum 2 years as a training manager overseeing a training department or section.
• Experience in setting up a Part 147 maintenance training organization preferable.
• Formal training in: instructional design and techniques, training needs assessment, curriculum design and development.
• In addition, post graduate diplomas in fields such as training and development, organizational development or human resources management are preferred.
1. Excellent communication skills – including strong public speaking skills
2. Being an excellent trainer and leader with good planning, presentation, time and project management skills.
3. Solid knowledge and expertise in training and instructional methods.
4. Being able to develop training:
5. Financial savvy and understand the field of human resources.
6. Proficient in English, working knowledge of German or French desired.
7. Knowledge of QMS, SMS, ISO14000/18000 Standards, Human Factors, Part 145, Part 21, Part 147, EWIS, SFAR 88 requirements.
Knowledge of MRO / Airline operations and processes
Due to governmental regulations, only those possessing a passport from the EU17 the EU8 countries can be considered.