A-320 and B-737 Captains: South West China 3 Year contracts:US$ 165,000 – $190,000 p.a.
Qualifications and terms and conditions:
· Hold JAA, FAA or ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate with current A318/319/320/321 or B737NG rating without limitations, last flight within past 12 months.
· Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
· Age 50 or below
· No accidents or incidents reported (able to provide reference letter from previous employer or CAA before starting contract)
· No criminal record (able to provide notarized and authenticated proof of criminal background check document)
This contract offers:
1. Working pattern: 7 consecutive days off per month
2. Monthly service fee (after tax): A320: US$12,750
B737: US$ 10,800
3. Paid annual leave: 30 days
4. Paid sick leave: 10 days
5. Annual bonus； US$30,000
6. Transport allowance: CNY2000/month
7. Travel allowance: US$2000 every 6 months
8. Housing allowance: CNY1800/ month
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Brookfield Aviation China will provide support and guidance to pilots as soon as they arrive for their initial assessment, during the entire screening process and throughout the years of the contract period. This includes everything from meet and greet, accompaniment to sim, tests and medicals, help with accommodation, transport, communications and facilities and on-going representation to the airline. Our staff are all bi-lingual Mandarin / English and available to make your visits and life in China for you and your family as rewarding as possible.
Whether or not your experience matches these requirements, you are welcome to register with Brookfield Aviation International, on-line at www.brookfieldav.com , let us know the type of opportunity which would interest you and we will notify you whenever we have such a position available and for which you are qualified. Confidentiality and discretion are assured.