Senior Customer Sales And Service Agent
- To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates high value airline tickets and services and to assist premium customers with managing their travel plans. Assist Team Leader and support junior staff.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements. Advise and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities. Fulfil Emirates online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Deputise for the Customer Sales and Service Team Leader in their absence and provide help and support to junior team members and assist in coaching and development activities.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters and around thereby providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
- Whenever possible create a database of all potential customers and develop a personal relationship with them by regular communication. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Commercial/Sales and Reservations/Ticketing.
- 2+ years in a contact centre or reservations office environment within the airline industry.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology.
- Standard Fares and Ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including MS Office as well as E-mail.
- Excellent command of the Arabic language both spoken and written.
More jobs like this