This job is no longer available
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
- To ensure continuous development of Skywards, Emirates Frequent Flyer Programme in order to influence members to behave in ways that positively affects profit drivers for the airline. This role focuses on functions related to data management and analytics, member engagement and life-cycle and tactical promotions with an aim to improve customer experience and build lifetime customer value. The job holder will liaise with internal and external suppliers to ensure that the programme is effectively implemented and regularly enhanced and monitored. This position will play a strong role in programme profitability and ensuring engagement with the programme.
- Create, manage and monitor Skywards' promotional activities and bonuses allied to member behavioural patterns, corporate sponsorships, route and seasonality support. These promotions will add value for members and increase Emirates yield.
- Act as the Skywards' expert in the field of data analytics, member engagement and tactical campaigns.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative techniques, drive the analysis of customer preferences and member data to generate insights and leverage opportunities to improve share of wallet among Emirates customers and increase profit for the airline. Develop effective segmentation and targeting of members to drive incremental revenue opportunities.
- Manage on-going development and delivery of tactical offers for the programme's reward and redemption mechanics, working with relevant commercial departments.
- Manage the development and implementation of proactive member communication and education strategies to ensure a clear understanding and strong buy-in of the offers and life-cycle campaigns by customers and internal stakeholders. Ensure all elements comply with published corporate standards.
- Define an annual plan/calendar that includes all major campaign activity for the programme. Estimate and manage the budgets required and execute and monitor the plan.
- Benchmark core elements of the lifecycle proposition against peers and competitors and make recommendations for further enhancements. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base on other loyalty programmes, monitor industry trends and ensure distribution of the information to internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for regional outstation co-ordination and support. As the primary Skywards' contact, support outstations to achieve their revenue objectives by providing relevant and timely inputs on their members and managing Skywards promotions and processes on their behalf.
- Manage campaign budgets and profitability. Control costs and conduct cost / benefit analysis to ensure the campaign delivers within set commercial objectives. Monitor internal performance measures to ensure deliverables are on track.
- Select and manage teams responsible for the delivery of Skywards rewards, promotions and member engagement. Plan, assign priorities and monitor workloads. Conduct performance appraisals and support subordinates professional development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) specifically in the field of Marketing / Business Administration / Product Development.
- 8+ yrs Managerial experience in developing and implementing a range of product and marketing activities and functions, preferably for a Frequent Flyer Programme or within the airline industry.
- Strong analytical capability with a proven ability to develop, implement and measure tactical and life-cycle campaigns is desired.
- Experience in project management, particularly within an operational environment is a required.
- A creative and lateral thinker. Self-motivated, proactive and highly organised.
- Flexible to work longer hours when required and open to travel for business
- Commercial/Sales.Other 8+ Years
Salary & Benefits:We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.