This job is no longer available
We are currently recruiting:
Flight Test Installation (FTI) Engineers (m/f) - France
The holder of this position will be expected to have a good overall knowledge of aircraft flight test installation, instrumentation and electrical systems.
- Should be proficient in the use of CATIA V5. A broad understanding of airframe structural design is also required.
- Manage, develop and complete drawings and installation drawings for flight test instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
- Close liaison with structural designers and other engineers to ensure that the installation of the systems is optimised.
- Responsible for ensuring that the design of the installation is according to specification.
- Responsible for ensuring that airworthiness requirements are met.
Qualification and knowledge/Profile:
- Graduate Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with Aerospace experience.
- Have at least 3 years experience as an aircraft flight test installation designer with knowledge of systems installation requirements and principles.
- A good understanding of flight test instrumentation.
- Previous Airbus design experience advantageous.
- Current Airbus log-ins advantageous.
- A good team player able to also work on own initiative.
- A good knowledge of CATIA V5.
- MS Office
- Good English language skills essential and French advantageous.
European Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Non European Citizens may be Visa eligible.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application including an up-to-date CV and details of your earliest availability.