Welcome to a World of Growing Opportunities! As the Middle East's only 5-star airline and one of the world's fastest growing carriers, Qatar Airways is dedicated to excellence in safety and customer service in the air and on the ground. We apply this same philosophy to our people, providing diverse career opportunities and continual development. Carry out transport service in a customer service oriented and safe & timely manner. Handle mail/documents/material and personnel, meeting required timetables and ensure that vehicles are maintained to acceptable standards
- Mail Runs, collection/distribution of documents & materials, bill payments, inter office runs, duties related to banks, government departments other external clients
- Transport employees/candidates as directed by Supervisors to Medical Centres, Police departments, Government Departments etc.
- Liaise with QR offices & departments, colleagues, supervisors, senior management staff, visitors & guests and other external clients. Ensure all interpersonal interactions are conducted maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Assist in the general office work - filing, photocopying, preparing press packs and other day-to-day work as directed by the supervisors
- Maintain vehicles in good condition to acceptable Standards so delivery timetables are met. Maintain Daily-running charts accurately to have reliable records of mileage done by vehicle
Minimum Qualification: Primary level education desirable with proficiency in written spoken English Minimum Experience:
A minimum of 2 years Driver experience, preferably in a multinational/airline/hospitality organization Experienced in interacting with Banks, Airline offices, Govt. departments will be given preference. Job Specific Skills:
- Good driving skills- familiar with city roads- aware of traffic regulations.
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken
- Basic knowledge of Arabic written and oral
- Ability to use discretion and perform allotted tasks
- Must possess valid Qatari Drivers License and a knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance
- Professional knowledge (Proficiency in driving road familiarity etc.)
- Customer Service Orientation
- High hygiene and grooming standards
How to Apply Please click on the Apply button below and create an account. To help us ensure we select the right candidates for interview please fill in the online application form, upload your CV, training certificates, and a cover letter, focusing on why you are the right person for the job. All correspondence must be in English. Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive; only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities.