Cargo Business Analyst — IT Projects and MIS
Cargo Business Analyst - IT Projects and MIS Cargo Business Analyst-IT Projects and MIS will be responsible for actively conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis for the Cargo department. Analysis will be a mix of ongoing, and also adhoc responses to specific decision-making issues (e.g. commercial deal profitability, route revenue, shipment level costing etc.). Further, will constantly be engaged in managing and enhancing majority of the Cargo department's MIS related IT Projects, especially data warehouse.
- Developing and maintaining the CARGO MIS (Management Information System) covering all relevant KPI's for one Cargo Department (i.e. S&M, F&A, O&N). Developing and improving set of required standard Reports for Cargo Management; (daily, weekly and monthly reports) by using/upgrading existing and supporting the development of new systems & processes.
- Delivering of reports on time both on structural & adhoc reporting.
- Assisting Sr. Business Analysis Officer by rendering support on ad hoc analysis to aide all departmental decision-making within the respective Cargo Department (S&M, F&A, O&N).
- Supporting the Sr. Business Analysis Officer in projects within the Cargo Department.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate in computer applications - MS Office (Word, Excel Power Point and Access)
- A minimum of 5 years job related experience
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills