Cargo Business Analyst - IT Projects and MIS Cargo Business Analyst-IT Projects and MIS will be responsible for actively conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis for the Cargo department. Analysis will be a mix of ongoing, and also adhoc responses to specific decision-making issues (e.g. commercial deal profitability, route revenue, shipment level costing etc.). Further, will constantly be engaged in managing and enhancing majority of the Cargo department's MIS related IT Projects, especially data warehouse.
- Developing and maintaining the CARGO MIS (Management Information System) covering all relevant KPI's for one Cargo Department (i.e. S&M, F&A, O&N). Developing and improving set of required standard Reports for Cargo Management; (daily, weekly and monthly reports) by using/upgrading existing and supporting the development of new systems & processes.
- Delivering of reports on time both on structural & adhoc reporting.
- Assisting Sr. Business Analysis Officer by rendering support on ad hoc analysis to aide all departmental decision-making within the respective Cargo Department (S&M, F&A, O&N).
- Supporting the Sr. Business Analysis Officer in projects within the Cargo Department.
· Supporting the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives. · Managing Cargo's repository of data. (Data library / data warehouse) · Assisting in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program. · Providing support to the annual budgeting process. Ensure Revenue & Cost Budgets for each financial year are prepared timely and shared with Sr. Business Analysis Officer Qualifications, Experience & Skills :
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate in computer applications - MS Office (Word, Excel Power Point and Access)
- A minimum of 5 years job related experience
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills
About Qatar Airways As the Middle East's only 5-star airline and one of the world's fastest growing carriers, Qatar Airways is dedicated to excellence in safety and in customer service, in the air and on the ground. The company applies the same philosophy to its people by providing them with diverse career opportunities and continual development. For more information on Qatar Airways, please visit www.qatarairways.com . How to Apply Please click on the Apply Button below and create an account. Please, also complete online application and upload your CV with cover letter. Please, note that only candidates of interest will be contacted due to extremely high volume of applications received. For more information on Qatar Airways Group visit www.qatarairways.com/careers
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities.