VVIP In Flight Chef - Saudi Arabia
Jet Professionals, on behalf of our VVIP client, are looking for an In Flight Chef to join their operation on an immediate basis.
The In-Flight Chef will undertake flight duties as a member of the cabin crew and perform onboard catering activities. The candidate will be responsible for delivering the very highest standard of service and cusine contributing to consistent excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform onboard catering activities in accordance to service standards, to maintain the highest level of customer service.
2. Adhere to all Company policies and regulations, and ensure a safe cabin environment is maintained. Ensure all safety procedures are followed according to regulations and Company-issued manuals relating to in-flight catering.
3. Ensure all beverages and food items served on board the aircraft are prepared and presented according to the highest standards (quality, hygiene and safety) as well as in a timely manner to meet the needs of the guests.
4. Seek opportunities for appropriate engagement with vVIP guests during services and at all times throughout the flight. Work closely with cabin crew when guests need specific information about food and beverage or special meal requirements in order to update customer profile.
6. Conduct onboard and off board audits and analysis.
7. Participate in menu design. Liaise with Guest Services for personalized and specialized menu order while on ground.
9. Maintain onboard equipments in terms of quality and quantity in order to reduce costs associated with replacements.
10. Understand, anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all passengers by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
11. From time to time may be requested to carry out reasonable other duties to meet the needs of the business of the company.
- At least 3 years experience cooking at a 5 star establishment
- Ability to prepare and serve at the highest standard to the requirement and expectations of clients, considering their individual and personal needs and preferences
Good command of the English language, additional language will be an advantage
Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety and aspects of life as a cabin crew member in a non scheduled operation
The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible and understand the goals of the flight
Displays confidence and immaculate decorum
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills