This job is no longer available
Deputy to GMFO supporting him in providing operations data; flight planning system; aircraft performance in support of flight operations and flight crew. Day to day management of operations functions to ensure Client’s operational efficiency and flexibility. Oversight, development and execution of contingency plans.
Evaluate change to aviation planning. Ensure best practice standards are adopted and all regulatory requirements met. Manage and review flight schedules and aircraft ready states and co-ordinate all Client’s traffic movements. Provide supervision, training and development to Operations Staff.
This position is a permanent direct contract.
- In depth knowledge of global flight planning on medium and heavy aircraft.
- In depth knowledge of regulatory practice relating to operating aircraft
- Proven track record of Airline management with demonstrated success in a busy operational environment, ideally within Flight Operations
- Experience in dealing with Cargo operations
- Experience of long haul planning and charter process management.
- Ideally hold an FAA Dispatch license
- Proven supervisory/people management experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience