B737 NG Captain (UAW)
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000187 EndHTML:0000016021 StartFragment:0000003033 EndFragment:0000015985 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/andreallard/Desktop/Post_B737PIC_AUW_121206.doc
Boeing B737 NG Captain
Our Client, a subsidiary of one the three major Chinese airlines, requires for immediate employment 20 B737 NG Captains.
It offers one of the best B737 remuneration packages currently on the market with attractive commuting options.
- hold a passport from a country with diplomatic relations with China;
- hold a recognized airline pilot license with a valid and current captain type rating on the B737 NG issued by a member country of ICAO;
- have at least 4,000 hours total time;
- have at least 2,000 hours PIC on multi-engine;
- have at least 500 hours PIC on the B737 NG at the start of employment;
- having flown the B737 NG as captain within the last 12 months;
- hold a valid Captain Proficiency Check on the B737 NG;
- hold a valid Class 1 medical and be age 56 or below at the start of employment;
- hold a an ICAO Level IV English certificate or better (must be indicated on licence);
- have no record of responsibility for any aviation incident/accident;
- have no record of criminal activities;
Our client offers a great benefit package including:
- a monthly remuneration package, including bonuses and allowance, averaging from 17,366 to 18,366 US $ net of taxes (depending on rotation schedule) as follows:
- 13,500 US $ base monthly salary for six weeks on/three weeks off rotation;
- 14,500 US $ base monthly salary for six weeks on/two weeks off rotation;
- 12,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after each twelve month period;
- 10,000 US $ yearly loyalty bonus per year paid after each twelve month period;
- 10,000 US $ yearly travel allowance;
- 1,200 US $ monthly lodging allowance;
- Liability, medical and accident insurance coverage;
- ID travel as per company rules.
A three or five year renewable contract is offered.
Crew Member Support in China
AeroPersonnel provides the best Expat support in China. It starts during the screening process and the induction process. It continues during your full period of service in China. AeroPersonnel’s Chinese partner, FASCO HR Services Int’l, provides this assistance. A toll free China wide line is also available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week in English and Chinese.
AeroPersonnel/FASCO representatives will be waiting for you at the airport on the date of your arrival in China for your screening. It will personally escort you every day of the screening process. It will be there again when you report for work and will assist with your induction with the Airlines. It will also be there during the full duration of your period of service with the Airline.
Fasco HR Services Int’l, based in Shanghai, is an aviation personnel support specialist company employing more than 2,000 people and has been operating in China for more than 22 years. It services international airlines and corporate aviation operating in China. It is very experienced in servicing the needs of expats in China.
To apply candidates should apply by visiting AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central then the Apply for a Job will lead to the application portal where after selecting the B737PIC Captain (AUW) job, candidates can upload their resume and fill-in their license and experience information. Also scans of the following documents should be uploaded through the portal or emailed:
- Photo page of passport;
- Front and back of licence;
- Medical certificate;
- Valid proficiency check;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- No violation/incident accident letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority;
- Licence validation letter from the relevant Civil Aviation Authority
Alternatively, candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, please indicate reference B737PIC/AUW in your cover email.
Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the B737 NG. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : December 6, 2012