The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years previous part 145 M experience and requisite EASA regulatory knowledge. Experience on the Embraer aircraft would be desirable.
Duties include auditing, root cause analysis, signing the Airworthiness Review, verifying the maintenance of accurate records and maintenance error investigations. Please note, this is not an exhaustive list.
The ideal candidate will meet all of the following requirements:
A minimum of 5 years Continuing Airworthiness experience or equivalent
Experience of working within an Airline Technical Services/Continued Airworthiness Role or equivalent experience as a Licensed Aircraft Engineer (LAE) with an interest in Quality
Previous experience working with aircraft certification or technical support and maintenance
Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part-145 Regulations
Knowledge necessary to gain CAA acceptance as an ARC signatory
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in North West England
- £30,000 - £39,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in North West England
- £30,000 - £39,999 Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in North West England
- £30,000 - £39,999 Quality jobs in North West England
- £30,000 - £39,999 Quality Systems Engineer jobs in North West England