This job is no longer available
Minimum requirements for rated and non-rated Captains are as follows:
- 3500 hours total time on fixed wing aircraft
- 1500 hours on multi-engine turbine jet
- 500 hours PIC on multi-engine turbine jet
- 300 hours on type (at least 200 hours as PIC). Not applicable for non-rated candidates.
- Current on type within 15 months (not applicable to non-rated candidates)
- No limitations on type rating or license. ICAO level 4 English certification
- Maximum age: 57 for rated Captains, 50 for non-rated Captains
- Contract term 3 years for rated Captains, 4 years for non-rated Captains.
- Base: Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin
Contract Term - 3 years (renewable) for rated Captain and FO. 4 years for non-rated.
Location - Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai or Tianjin, China
G550/450, Falcon 7X: $13,200 (rated) or $11,400 (non-rated)
F900EX $12,200 (rated) or $10, 500 (non-rated)
HW4000, CL850, CL605: $11,200 (rated) or $9,600 (non-rated)
One hard day off per week, with 24 hour call out. Average hours per year might
be 250 to 350.
* Housing allowance: $2400 per month (included above)
* Day off: 1 hard day off per week
* Annual leave: 28 days paid annual leave(including 12 paid holidays) per yr
* Medical insurance for pilot provided
* Per diem during trips $100/day(US), $120/day(Asia), $160/day (Europe)
* Travel allowance: reimbursemt up to $5500 per year
What type ratings are acceptable?
Candidate acceptance policy:
1. They must have a current, unrestricted type rating of one of the
aircraft operated by BAA.
2. OR...the must have a type rating on an aircraft which is currently
being operated in China.
3. Aircraft types which don't fit in the above will not be accepted because they don't
have any way to do a licensing checkride for them.
Chinese income taxes will be paid by the Airlines. Expat status may dramatically reduce your national tax liability. Consult your CPA for tax advice.
International Medical Insurance Coverage is optional and will cover you and your family anywhere in the world.
The job opportunities posted by WASINC International are solely governed by the statutes, regulations, policies and laws of the local jurisdiction and country in which the job is located. The sole labor protections and entitlements afforded to an applicant will be those that are available in the jurisdiction in which the job is located. Any laws which may exist in an applicant’s home country or any other country shall not be applicable. WASINC International has no control over the requirements established by each airline nor control of the ultimate hiring decision which are dictated by the airline and the laws of the jurisdiction where the airline conducts its business. In making an application to WASINC International, you agree to waive any claim against WASINC International related to such job requirements or the hiring process.