This job is no longer available
We are urgently seeking a Senior Fuel Emissions Specialist for a world renowned national flag carrier.
Our client is an established and growing airline operating domestic and international scheduled flights to over 90 destinations worldwide.
Primary job role will be to monitor, follow-up, and maintain level of Fuel Emission Certification for the airline’s aircraft operations and operational requirements based on fuel consumption. Report writing, project management, costing and budget preparation will also be required.
- Bachelor Degree relevant to Aircraft or Aviation Management
- 7+ years in Aviation Fuel Emissions
- Knowledge and understanding of airline industry, aviation operational law, undertakings, policies and regulations
- English proficient
- Ability to analyze expected and actual fuel consumptions, burn rate, pay load and flight data records in order to determine emissions certificate required to ensure it covers operational requirements
- Ability to prepare emission’s certificate trading plan and recommendation reports to ensure procure or sell emissions’ certificate with optimal price within time.
- Attractive tax free salary
- Housing accommodations provided
- Transportation provided
- Education allowance for children
- Travel and airline fringe benefits for spouse and children
If you qualify and to get scheduled for interviews, please apply now!
We are scheduling interviews IMMEDIATELY.
Air travel and hotel accommodations will be provided.
Flight Crew International