This job is no longer available
To perform as part of a team as directed by the supervisor/officer all scheduled maintenance/servicing/repair/rebuilding/fault finding on all ground support equipment and/or ULD's to ensure all tasks assigned are completed satisfactorily.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• 2 years Technical Training Certificate in fabrication/welding field or O-level or equivalent education with minimum 4 years experience as a metal worker/fabricator in similar engineering workshop/organization.
• If formal qualification is available, a minimum of 2 years experience as a metal worker in a similar engineering workshop/organization 0r Minimum of 4 years experience as a metal worker/fabricator in an engineering workshop/organization.
One or more of the following would be an added advantage:
• Ability to repair, reshape any type of accident damage of the body and other components.
• Knowledge of fabrication any type of job with available diagram and blue prints.
• Theory and practical knowledge of arc welding and gas welding processes and their safety hazards etc...
• Proven ability to communicate in English (Verbal & written)
• A valid UAE driving licence is preferred.
• Training on First Aid at workplace and Safety/fire fighting at workplace would be an advantage.