Cat A Mechanics - A330 Sponsored Reservist
Cat A Mechanics required to work on A330 Aircraft, working shifts, based in the Oxfordshire area, working for a customer with strong links to the MOD.
Primary Job Purpose.
The performance of Aircraft Maintenance tasks, in accordance with company quality and regulatory airworthiness standards and working in conjunction with the Shift Manager to ensure that the operational service meets all of the customer’s contractual requirements. The position will include worldwide travel in support of the operation and AOG recovery of aircraft at deployed locations. The role also includes operating all Company provided MTGSE in support of operational requirements.
- EASA Cat A License
- Demonstrable experience working on commercial aircraft.
- Previous relevant experience on large commercial aircraft.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Must have passed a CP2 Colour Vision Test
- Previous experience working in a MOD environment.
- Previous outstation experience.
- Experience on Airbus Aircraft
Send your fully updated CV in Word format along with a copy of your current license to Simon Portway