This job is no longer available
Flight Services Singapore Pte Ltd – Advertisement in Flight Global Online
Job Role: B737NG Captain
Job Position: Contract – 3 years, renewable
Latest news on Xiamen Airlines Recruitment Simulator Sessions in the UK!!
Flight Services Singapore (FSS) is holding Recruitment Simulator Assessment Sessions at Gatwick-London to recruit B737NG Captains for Xiamen Airlines, China.
The sessions will be held at:
Place: B737 Training Centre, Gatwick-London
Date: Last week March 2013, exact dates to be confirmed after consolidation
Time: To be Informed after consolidation
Briefing: As required (refreshments will be provided)
Closing Date for Registration: 20 February 2013
The sessions to be conducted by senior management pilots from Xiamen Airlines, coordinated by Mr Robert Lee, FSS’ Recruitment Manager, will include the following:
1) Pre-assessment medical review by Xiamen Airline doctor
2) Pre-assessment briefing my Xiamen Airlines assessor
3) Debrief by assessor cum brief interview
4) If selected, application formalities and admin brief by FSS
Available slots are limited so please register early at the given link below to indicate your session (date, am/pm between the last week of March 2013). You should also click Apply to visit our website at www.fssingapore.com to download, complete and email us the Appendix 3 and medical questionnaire together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. FSS will confirm your allocated time slot once you are pre-selected and the simulator slots are confirmed.
The hyperlink to register for the simulator sessions is:
For those who are unable to attend the simulator sessions but wish to have a private meeting with the airline’s executives, you may contact Robert Lee at email@example.com for appointment at the Premier Inn Gatwick Manor Royal during the same period but this is only on opportunity basis.
So, we at Flight Services Singapore welcome you to join us in the near future. You may apply through Flight Global or our Official FSS Website Now! www.fssingapore.com
Feel free to direct any personal queries to:
Mr. Robert Lee – Assistant General Manager
Alt Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight Services Singapore Pte Ltd (FSS) is the first recruitment agency contracted by Xiamen Airlines to recruit B737 NG/EFIS Captains who are current and qualified for a desirable commuting or non-commuting contract based in Xiamen, China. FSS has recruited more Captains for Xiamen Airlines (more than 30 Captains) than any other appointed recruitment agencies, and is well positioned to help interested Captains in the recruitment process at Xiamen Airlines. FSS is also the only recruitment agency with a full time staff in Xiamen to assist pilots in the selection and settling in at Xiamen.
Positions are available immediately. Screenings are ongoing in Xiamen with successful candidates being offered employment directly with Xiamen Airlines.
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
1) 5000 Hours Total Time
2) 2000 Hours on Multi-Crew, Multi-Engine Jet Time (turbo prop not accepted)
3) 500 Hours PIC on B737NG/EFIS
4) Valid B737NG/EFIS Command Rating with no limitations (eg. VMC Circling Restriction)
5) Last flown as Captain on the B737NG/EFIS within the past 12 months (above 12months to 3 years or B737-200 experienced Captains may be considered on a case-by-case basis).
6) ICAO English Proficiency Minimum Level 4
7) Hold Passport and ATPL from a country with Diplomatic Relations with China
8) No criminal history and no history of accidents/incidents verified by country where passport is held
9) Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (good for 3 months as of joining date) with no significant medical history, conditions or limitations (eg. major surgery and heart attack)
Salary and benefits:
1) Commuting Captain or Non-commuting Captain contracts – 3 years and renewable
2) Commuting: 6 weeks on/2 weeks off (paid) schedule, 150 block hours/two calendar months
Non-Commuting: 30 days paid annual leave, 75 block hours/month
3) Monthly Salary (Commuting Captains - from US$11,500 to US14,000; Non-Commuting Captains - from US$12,400 to US$14,900)
4) Yearly Safety Bonus (1st year : US$12,000; 2nd year : US$14,000; 3rd year : US$16,000, and 4th year : US$18,000)
5) Additional bonus based on company financial performance (US$10,000 per year)
6) Loyalty Reward after 6 full years of service (US$30,000 or US$5,000 per average contract year)
7) Accommodation allowance (RMB7,000 per month – approximately US$1,100)
8) Free Accommodation Period: Free hotel accommodation (room and meals only) provided for 30 days after contract signing date.
9) Travel allowance (US$6,000 per year)
10) Education Allowance (50% of children’s education in Xiamen schools up to a maximum of US$ 8,000 per year per child for up to two children)
11) Free Duty Transportation: between defined pick up points and Main Operation Base
12) Concessional air tickets on company flights, including international flights, for Captains and family members.
13) Company Employees Group Life (RMB 800,000 per person) and Personal Accident (RMB 1,500,000 per person) Insurance.
14) Basic Social Insurance - according to related Chinese Labour laws and regulations
15) Optional Medical Insurance (BUPA) - 50% co-payment of premium up to US$ 1,300. FSS is the only agency to offer the BUPA insurance scheme for foreign Captains, subject to a minimum number of Captains signing up.
16) Additional Loss of Licence insurance – self-paid by Captains, can be separately arranged by FSS but subject to a minimum number of Captains signing up)