This job is no longer available
people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly - and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As the fourth largest combined air services provider, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You'll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering.
We believe in the power of our people - and we're always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story. If you want to join us, please visit emiratesgroupcareers.com to apply.
This role will focus on analysing and interpreting business data to guide decision making both in our current business, and expansion plans. Looking at cause and effect and providing information to senior management in an easily understandable format, pulling out key observations, implications, options, recommendations and implementation considerations.
The job holder will liaise and coordinate with the Lines of Business and the Finance team as needed.
In this role you will be required to:
- Ensure sustainable and achievable business plans and targets are in place for each business area, and model what if scenarios and the impact of upside/downsides of different risks/opportunities and recommend potential action to be taken by the business, in order to meet the targets and increase overall contribution.
- Assist in reporting against key metrics being tracked by the business, and input into analytical components of presentations to senior management on key business areas and relationships.
- Support new project initiatives, both in the evaluation of the feasibility of the project, as well as ensuring good project management principles are used.
- Source data, conduct statistical and financial analysis to identify trends and areas for improvement, and work with the business to come up with options.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- Degree or Honours in Business Studies or Finance.
- 5 years? experience having either a finance, consulting or commercial background
- 1-2 years in a business function environment understanding the key business drivers and challenges that can be faced.
- An understanding and knowledge of the Leisure industry
- You must be Solution focused, methodical and logical in approach, have excellent spoken and written English, with strong people skills with an ability to influence people at all levels
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project)
- Strong presentation and communication skills when presenting to senior management
- Ability to prioritise both in terms of workload and also in prioritising which initiatives / actions will have the greatest business impact
- Ability to conduct detailed statistical analysis and interpret data to draw conclusions.