Customer Sales And Service Agent
- To provide the highest level of service in order to sell Emirates airline tickets and services and to assist customers with managing their travel plans.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to Emirates customers, provide them with details on Emirates tariff fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the legal requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
- Actively enhance Emirates revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, Dubai stopovers, hotel bookings and upgraded fares.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations on the improvement of the service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring Emirates success as a market leading airline.
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed; time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received. Whenever possible create a database of all potential customers and develop a personal relation ship with them by giving occasional calls and informing them of new services provided, there by the customer always contacts the Agent for their travel needs. Reservations and Ticketing Offices only.
- 10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment.
- PC based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology.
- Standard Fares and ticketing courses and MARS reservations systems
- Customer Service. Call Centre 1+ Year