Global Express Flight Mechanic
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client based in the UAE are pleased to advise that we are accepting applications from current and qualified Flight Mechanics rated on the Global Express aircraft. The ideal candidate will carry out line maintenance requirements to the highest standards and ensure the serviceability of the aircraft for the owner.
Applicants must meet all of the minimum requirements, these include:
- A current BD700 / Global Express type-rating
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- ICAO compliant license (or equivalent), EASA B1.1 preferred
The Flight Mechanic will carry out appropriate line maintenance at the Dubai base. The FM will regularly be required to travel with the aircraft when it flies. An ICAO compliant license is required that will be endorsed with an appropriate type rating on the aircraft as an essential requirement, as is a significant amount of experience in a Line Maintenance and Mechanic travelling capacity on VIP aircraft.
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Housing allowance
- Full medical allowance
- Annual free ticket to point of employment location
- Training on other aircraft types will be available.