This job is no longer available
CAE Parc Aviation is recruiting for positions as Design Engineer within their EASA Part 21J Design Organisation based in Dublin, Ireland. Opportunities exist for experienced and entry level individuals.
Design Engineers are responsible for production of design solutions within the scope of approval of the Design Organisation in particular in the area of Cabin Interiors and Avionics. The Design Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the produced documents are capable of complying with all applicable airworthiness and environmental protection requirements.
Production of EASA Part 21 design solutions and ensuring the airworthiness of produced designs through:
- Compilation of design documentation including accomplishment instructions, compliance reports and instructions for continued airworthiness.
- Liaison with Compliance Verification Engineers in support of the showing of compliance for the applicable airworthiness and environmental protection requirements.
- Project management of design changes.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and OEM's
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience of working in the field aircraft cabin interiors.
- Technical Degree (B.Eng, B.Sc), EASA Part 66 qualification/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence or equivalent.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems within required discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable aviation regulations including knowledge of EASA requirements.
- Experience of working within the airline or MRO industry.
- Ability to work well with all members of the organisation.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to develop and guide processes through to closure.
- Working experience of using MS Office and AutoCAD products.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple priorities and meet required deadlines.
Closing Date: 15th February 2013
Send applications to:
Head of Engineering Services
CVE and Senior Design Engineer