This job is no longer available
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
To support and assist the Marketing Services Manager (UAE) in executing various Advertising and Promotional campaigns for UAE Sales to ensure the leading role of Emirates Airline in the market.
Assist with preparation of appropriate media briefs for tactical and product campaigns.
Analyse and evaluate competitive campaigns and products.
Ensure that campaigns are aligned through multiple channels of communication and different customer channels.
Assist in developing products for each channel to target different customer segments.
- Organise and execute various familiarisation trips for Travel Agents and Corporate accounts by co-ordinating with various internal departments such as Pricing, Agency Support Unit, Yield Management, Airport and external clients such as Hotels and Ground Operators to ensure smooth/complaint free service.
- Co-ordinate with the UAE Sales team and Promotions department regarding the give-aways; ensure the teams 'Give-aways' budget is utilised to the maximum and that stocks are always available.
- Assist the Marketing Services Manager (UAE) in liaising with Corporate Communications and Pricing for various Events and ensure branding and coverage for Emirates as per Corporate quality standards.
- Support the Marketing Services Manager (UAE) in carrying out various promotional activities effectively, ensuring that all promotional material is made available to the sales team.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications and external Advertising agencies with regard to various above the line and below the line advertising campaigns, ensuring that all relevant material is produced and supplied to the department on time.
- Co-ordinate activities with Corporate Communications, Legal, NPSD, Revenue Optimisation, get relevant approvals, so that projects are successfully managed.
- Represent UAE Sales marketing Section at meetings, events, promotions, presentations, seminars as and when required.
- Actively & closely work with the Marketing Services Manager (UAE) in organising various presentations, seminars, and workshops in order to increase market awareness of EK products and services as required.
- Responsible for ordering various promotional material for the entire UAE through Advertising/Promotions department and ensure timely delivery and distribution of same.
- Prepare briefs for various Emirates outlets/staff for various promotions.
- Complete the pre and post-event reports with recommendations of improvements for evaluation of Events/Promotions.
- Report on the costs of each event/promotion and highlight to the Manager any variance to the budget.
Experience and Qualifications
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent.
- Commercial/Sales, Reservations/Ticketing 5+ Years.
- Experience in Marketing/Customer Service with a proven track record.
- Previous experience of working with Customer Database Systems would be an advantage.
- IATA Certificate in Marketing Courses an advantage.
- Knowledge of Airline or Travel industry, including experience in Airline or Trade Marketing, Reservation Systems, etc.
- Good presentation and communication skills and sound experience in conducting successful presentations.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Applications.
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.