This job is no longer available
At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That's why we attract the best people in the industry - people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly - and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As the fourth largest combined air services provider, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You'll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering.
We believe in the power of our people - and we're always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story. If you want to join us, please visit emiratesgroupcareers.com to apply.
We are recruiting Senior Sales Executives to efficiently plan, manage, organise and monitor sales targets and thereby ensure the achievement of sales objectives and directives of the department. To constantly keep in touch with the Principals/Trade Partners/Clients/Accounts to ensure that the standard of service agreed are maintained and delivered to their satisfaction.
In this role you will be required to:
- Responsible for the overall sales targets by sourcing and prospecting for new business, as well as managing existing business to increase revenue.
- Plan and execute sales calls to travel agents and corporates in the region assigned.
- Focus on CRM and the effective use of the dedicated airline systems to ensure the strict implementation of procedures and the policies of the trade, and to maintain and improve service standards.
- Monitor revenuesand yield, in order to recommend changes to the Airline Manger, which will lead to achieving client satisfaction, revenue and profitability.
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and annual sales reports. Prepare annual / bi-annual business reviews for the airline.
- Review/analyse market trends and give recommendations to line manager.
- Support all promotions and events organised by the airline to make it a success.
- Plan, organise, visit and conduct training courses, product seminars and workshops for travel agents and corporates.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- 12 years schooling or equivalent
- 5+yrs sales and/or customer service relationship management within the travel industry.
- Proven staff management experience in a multinational environment.
- Experience in conducting sales presentations.
- Demonstrable negotiation skills at a senior level.
- Experience in attending service level reviews with clients and implementing agreed standards.
- Completing statistical reviews and analysing results, in order to make recommendations to improve operation methods and processes, hence enhancing client satisfaction.
- U.A.E. Driving Licence
- Arabic - written or spoken would be an advantage.