Digital Security Investigations Officer
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
Computers, mobile phones are life line of communication. At times it is misused and with the increase in computer/Mobile phone crimes, the device play as evidence, computer forensic investigators have become important players in criminal investigations, making it important to understand how the contrivance was misapplied.
In this role you will be required to investigate Digital related criminal activities and eradicate negative influences in the system which tend to have an adverse influence on the organisation and cause financial loss for the organisation or tarnish the image of the company.
Furthermore, in this role as a digital forensic investigators you will be responsible for the collection and analysis of the evidence contained on computers, mobile phone as well as the hardware used to create that data.
- To plan, coordinate and conduct Digital realted investigations.
- To prove no evidence tampering has occurred, computer forensic investigators maintain meticulous documentation of every step taken in the investigation to prove an evidence chain of custody in court.
The investigator interprets the data to provide a clear picture of the evidence's meaning to the other parties involved in the investigation.
- Computer forensic investigators are also often required to report their findings in court, including articulating the investigative process, evidence preservation techniques and evidence analysis for the company.
- To investigate criminal activities and eradicate negative influences in the system which tend to have an adverse influence on the organisation and cause financial loss for the organisation or tarnish the image of the Company..
- Other Company staff related cases will be thoroughly investigated for quick disposal and remedial measures suggested for incorporating in the system to rectify the process and the procedures and to maintain discipline as per the Companys policy
- Surveillance of staff - Regular scrutiny and surveillance of staff would be carried out to detect undeliverable activities and prevent possible acts which might undermine the interest of the organisation.
- Security verification of new staff - An independent discreet inquiry (liaising with local authorities) would be carried out at the origin country of the candidate, to rule out the recruitment of a deceitful candidate
- Review and evaluate past and pending security cases, recommend operational changes in security and changes to weak links in the system based on feedback on security to ensure effective functioning of security in Dubai and outstations. This will be carried out, separately, or with the Chief of Group Security. Devise and conduct regular training programs for cabin crew members to specifically prepare them to react to various risk factors, such as fire, bomb threat, attempt to hi-jack etc.
- Prepare analytical reports to SMIFP on planned investigations and ad hoc investigations carried etc.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Graduate from a recognised university/or a formal diploma on security training, covering security of installations, Fire fighting, airline security, online.
- Fluency in the English Language for preparation of reports is a must.
- Candidate must have IT skills writing reports on work document, XL sheet, PowerPoint presentation as well as knowledge of the latest tools in report writing mediums and presentations
Experience and Knowledge:
- The job holder should have 5 years practical experience in general security duties, as related to big organisations and particularly in carrying out Digital criminal investigations.
- Knowledge and experience working in aviation industries handling cargo, baggage and passenger tracing will be considered.
- Candidates from the field of media, journalism will also be an added advantage with an experience in interviewing and report writing skills.
- Experience in Ethical Hacking and/or Comupter forensics would be a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits : We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.